a unique office accommodation opportunity in Devon
The Curve is a unique development opportunity for a1,175 sq m (12,648 sq ft)
environmental office building. The concept has full and flexible architectural
design and planning consent, and could accommodate up to 80 employees with
50 parking spaces.
The Curve concept
The Curve is a well-designed office concept at Devonshire Gate. It has planning consent, but offers the flexibility for a purchaser to adapt the design to suit their own needs.
A prime site at J27 of the M5, the site provides rapid access to staff from Exeter, Taunton and Tiverton. The site is on a bus route, and walking distance from Tiverton Parkway railway station.
Current architectural plans have been developed by leaders in eco design, Gale & Snowden, to meet the highest environmental standards.
The Curve opportunity
The Curve would suit:
- any large regional business looking to relocate to modern, purpose-built office accommodation
- a UK or international business seeking a hub in the UK or specifically the West Country
- an IT business looking to capitalise on the availability of staff in Exeter, a growing science and innovation centre
- a business looking to embrace sustainability and CSR in office design
- investors seeking a sound, long-term ecological commercial property investment.
Benefits at a glance
- Flexible build and lease terms
- Minimal running costs
- Low environmental footprint
- Up to 1175 sq m
- Up to 80 employees
- 50 parking spaces
- Excellent transport links
- 2 hours rail to London Paddington.
Our vision for the environment
The Curve offers you the opportunity to create productive office space, and the flexibility to develop as you see fit.
However our vision is for leading environmental standards.
Average Annual Space Heating Demand
Good practice office building
(Current Building Regulation Requirements)
Breeam Excellent office building
What are your needs?
The Curve concept at Devonshire Gate is a unique opportunity.
We welcome an open discussion about how our ideas fit with yours, and are open to discussing lease and build terms,
partnership arrangements, and funding opportunities.
Please contact email@example.com or speak with David Disney directly on 01884 840043.